Oven Lovin Pizza and the Coronavirus
We Are Open for Business
We are still open for business and we are taking all the precautions to ensure your safety is prioritised.
- Any staff with even flu symptoms are put into isolation for 14 days.
- We use disposable gloves when handling food and regularly change them
- We all wash our hands regularly
- Our pizzas once cooked and not touched by hand at all.
NEW Pick Up and Delivery Strategy
But we have also introduce measures for our Pick-Up and Delivery customers built into our online ordering system. We call it NO CONTACT.
When you order online you can now select options to provide Social Distancing.
- For Pick Ups you can select the option to collect your pizza from outside the restaurant. The pizza will be put onto a table for you to collect. Just call us when you arrive.
- When you order a delivery online you can now select the option to leave the pizza at the door. We will ring the door bell or buzzer three times the moment the pizza is left outside your door.
So as long as you have paid online you will not need to have contact with any staff.
If the government puts restaurants into lock down these measures will ensure safe pizzas for you.
We will be constantly reviewing procedures and will keep you informed. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us. We are in this together. We want to keep providing you with your favourite pizza.